Thursday, June 9, 2011

3 Things Thursday!!!!

1. I am leaving for Lake Placid tomorrow!!! :D My parentals are coming to pick me up mid afternoon and we're headed to the land of mirror lakes for the weekend. I've got some packing to do - and I need a trip to the store to get some gu! omg! next week I'll be a half-marathoner!!!!!


2. I want a Punk Rock Racing shirt. This one - but pink. I may reward myself post-half with this lil gem. (which i spelled "jem" the first time - punk rock at its finest?? haha)
3. Phantom twinges before a big race - normal?


Obviously, all I can think about today is my race. Time to get this working nonsense over with!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Yes! Phantom twinges are totally normal :) Love your blog title!!

Lindsey said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!