Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2 Cool Things About Today

I am glad that I'm finding some cool things about today because man am I GRUMPY!

The weather is dreary, I had an intense morning meeting, my back/hip are sore and like an idiot i decided to wear heels to work, I had a crappy run - it was speedy, but short, and my head wasnt in it, and I was running late. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

One cool thing about today is - nuun announced their teamS! for the Hood to Coast Relay. Now, I was not an applicant  (haha, yr), but so many cool bloggettes were accepted! Including several of my favorite bloggers - Jess, Susan, Emily, Dorothy, Tricia, and Mel! And additional coolness is added in by the fact that now there's a whole bunch of new and awesome blogs I didn't know about before that I can follow!

Finding new running blogs turns the day around!

The second cool thing about today is that it is my sweet darling kitten's 4th birthday!!! Stay tuned for this evening's post that will remove any doubt from your mind as to why i'm still single, HAHA.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Sorry you're having a "meh" day - hate those! The last sentence almost made me laugh out loud, HAHA!