Saturday, March 12, 2011

Have you ever had a run so good it made you cry?

Because I just did.

I ran a 5k in 30:25, that's a 9:48 pace. Remember the other day when I was all excited about running a half mile at 9:49? Well, turns out I can do a lot better than that. :D

Literally had tears in my eyes when I logged my run in daily mile and got my pace calculation.

This leads me to validate this theory that i've had for a while - the treadmill is all mental. Now I KNOW I can run at this pace. I just went outside and ran it without staring at any silly numbers on the screen. And when I got to the point where I usually sprint, i switched my ipod settings back to the stopwatch saw that the first two numbers were a TWO and a NINE! I swore out loud in shock and then sprinted my tail off. :D

Still glowing. I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

WOOHOO!!!! You go girl! :)